Friday, May 20, 2011

My twins are three!


I can't believe the twins are all ready three.  I can't explain how much I love them and love being their mom.  I know everyone says it but man the time goes by fast!

We tried last week to get the twins third year pictures done.  I wanted to do an UP theme, with balloons and a picnic but the weather had other ideas.  I went and got a bunch of balloons got the kids ready (while the sun was still out and it wasn't windy) and we headed to our location.  By the time we got there it was so windy that the balloons just wanted to fly away.  The streamer background I had planned was flying so high you couldn't even see it and in the middle of it all it started to rain.  Greg was cranky, I was frustrated and the twins were cold and over it. 

With all that said I did manage to get a few photos before we called it a day....

 
I love you both and am so excited for your birthday and party tomorrow!  Everyone else stay tuned for a ton of pictures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment