Thursday, June 18, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa come to visit!



We were so excited that Grandma and Grandpa Thornton and cousin Braydon were able to come and visit us this weekend. We had a lot of fun but we were hoping for better weather. Still we did get to spend a lot of time outside. I played a lot of wiffle ball with Braydon and he helped me to finally get introduced to our neighbors after going over there to ask for balls back that were hit over the fence. I got to teach Braydon some new tricks on the trampoline which was fun because I havn't jumped that much in a long time. I'll admit though I was pretty tired after a day of wiffle ball & jumping on the trampoline. It was a big reminder that I am going to have 2 kids that want me to come and play.





We also got to go to the park where the twins love to swing. Braydon was able to make a friend real quick which was nice so he had someone to play with.







The last night they were here we got to play mini golf but forgot to bring our camera so no pictures. After mini golf we went and had dinner and then went and got cheese cake from the Cheese Cake Factory. MMMMM my favorite! Their time here was a lot of fun but like always we were sad the visit was so short.

1 comment:

  1. Love the family photo on your blog, and maybe grandpa could have smiled in his photo...just this once for posterity's sake. All the pictures are so cute. Jayse is looking so much older all of the sudden.

    ReplyDelete