Thursday, June 18, 2009

Softball

I am on a softball team with some of my co-workers (well some used to be my co-workers, a lot of them were laid off with our last big lay off - hence our team name the Unemployed). Anyway it is a lot of fun. We are so laid back and just out there to have fun. Thanks goodness because I am horrible, I have never been athletic. Friday night we had a double header and because we got to play so much Greg got to join us in the second game. It was a lot of fun watching him play and now we have decided to sign up for a fall league together!








2 comments:

  1. Caleb and I are playing on two leagues right now! One for our church and one city league. I am completely awful, but like you said, it is fun! I am definitely getting a work out if anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW two leagues! And I thought I was busy. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete