Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rafting!!

Greg and I went white water rafting with our softball team this past Saturday. We had to get up super early to meet up with the crew and head up to Cougar Mountain Lodge. We went down a stretch of the river called the Cabarton. It was a lot of fun, the water was actually pretty warm and the white water wasn't too scary. Greg and I were in a raft where we didn't have to row which I think made it much more enjoyable. I was so glad our team captain Robert brought his camera and took pictures. Everyone knows I am a picture person but I didn't want to bring any of my cameras and get them wet or lost so I was super excited he did and he managed to keep it safe and dry the whole time. So here are a few photos.....we had tons of fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment