Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend - Picture Explosion

We had a lot of fun this weekend. It started with Greg & I's softball game where our team almost won the game. Our team is notoriously horrible so an almost win is awesome for us!


We celebrated by relaxing in the hot tub. Saturday morning after breakfast we went yard selling. We got some great new photo props for me aka toys for the kids (I'm sure I will be photographing the kids with them soon). After yard selling we decided to go to the lake. It was a little windy but I have been wanting to go there all summer and since the twins are walking now we thought it would be fun. When we got there they didn't even hesitate to play in the sand and water.

(Jayse's fat little foot.)
(Jaelee's chubby feet)








We brought our raft and paddled out onto the lake. The twins seemed to like it at first but then I think they wanted to explore and they were trying to move around all over the place and touch everything, so we decided to make our way back to shore. It was starting to get a little cold so we decided to pack up and go home. We forgot to bring towels and a change of clothes for the twins so we striped them down and put them in t-shirts Greg and I were wearing. Couldn't help but think how cute they looked.





On Sunday we had what I like to call a Cinderella Sunday, this is where we clean clean clean the house. Which we really needed and now the house looks better. After all the cleaning we decided to go to the park and play some frisbee golf. Well really Greg is the only one that plays.

(Look closely at his face, he looks so serious)
Jenelle and I just walk around but we had a fun time with the twins. I let them walk around the park and they loved it. Jayse liked to push the stroller around

and Jaelee just walked where ever she could.

It is so fun seeing them walk!



(Pictures like this are why I take my camera everywhere)


Future frisbee golf hall of famers right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment