Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A New Addition to our Family....

BO!
Even before I was pregnant Greg and I wanted to get a dog but we lived in a small townhouse and I didn't think it would be fair to the dog to live in such a small place. Then when I got pregnant I wanted a dog even more (must of been some maternal thing) but again thought it would be unfair to the dog because when the twins came I knew all our attention would be going towards them and we wouldn't have as much time as I would like to devote to a dog. Then on our first Christmas we wanted to get a dog for the twins but they were still pretty little and we were still living in our small townhouse so again we decided not to. But finally the time was right, with the kids being older and easier to take care of and a big yard we made the decision to get one. So Greg went and picked up this adorable black lab yesterday that we named Bo.
Luckily whenever the twins are around or even see a dog they get excited and start saying oggy oggy so we knew they would like having a dog. So far so good they like Bo.

He has found his favorite spot in the living room all ready and the twins like to go over and pet him or offer him their toys or blankets.

So far he is a pretty quiet and mellow dog, I haven't heard one bark out of him. He did whine all night but that is to be expected since he is in a new place with out his mom and dad. We are very excited to make Bo a part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment