Sunday, October 23, 2011

BSU Football

Where does the time go? I can't believe October is all ready almost over.  We have kept pretty busy this month.  First off I feel like I lost my 3rd arm - my camera.  Last month it got an error message on the screen that wouldn't go away.  I googled online what it meant and found this tutorial on how to fix it.  So I went to the store and got everything it said I needed and then Greg worked on it for me.  It would take one or 2 pictures and then stop after he worked on it.  I decided to send it to Nikon for them to work on it but that took me several weeks to finally box it up and send it.  Long story short I still don't have it back and have been with out it for over a month now.  I have been having to use our old camera and it seems like no matter what I do with it every other picture is blurry.  Anyway back to the good stuff......

In September we went to a BSU home game and tail gated.  The twins had a lot of fun running around and playing with other kids.  The game was a little boring since it was pretty much a blow out so I spent a lot of time trying to get photos of me and the kids.



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment