Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Babies

So I took the babies photos this year for our Christmas cards (which I have not put in the mail yet but that is the goal for tonight). I tried to first take their photos all dressed up, Jaelee in her adorable little Christmas dress and Jayse in his button up shirt and dress pants. But......they spit up on them slobbered on them and somewhere along the line Jayse lost one of his socks. Let's just say we were all frustrated.......
After a much unsuccessful first try we tried again. This time I was inspired by one of my fellow classmates photos of his twins wearing just santa hats. I thought it was a genius idea. Spit up and slobber could be wiped away easily and they look so darn cute in those hats. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment