Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Still no Christmas Cards

We didn't get the Christmas cards out last night :( Everyone will be receiving theirs after the holidays. Instead I went to dinner with Amy to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. Did you know at the Cheesecake Factory you don't get a piece of cheesecake on your birthday? I did however get a nice serenade from one of their lovely waiters. Talk about embarrassing! Last night Greg decided to try something new with Jayse, we are trying to get rid of the pacifier. He really only uses it to go to sleep. Last night Greg laid him down with out the pacifier and it took almost 30 minutes before he stopped crying and feel asleep. Hopefully it will work and we will be free of pacifiers!


Don't have any photos from last night but I had to put this one up of Jaelee's O face she makes. It is so cute. She just started doing this one day and she does it all the time. It is so funny and makes everyone laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are brave taking away the binkies...I loved the binkies. Cody's the only one that liked them, but mom would harass me to get him off of them. I did before he started kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete