Friday, October 22, 2010

Tagged

I was tagged by my cousin Marissa so I have to answer her 8 questions, make up my own 8 and then tag 8 other people.  So here are my answers:
1. Who is your hero?  Right now my sister.  She is taking care of her baby by herself and working.  While her other half is far away.  That would be really hard and she is doing amazing!

2. If you could do anything for one day, what would you do?  I would visit New York City even if I only got one day I have always wanted to go there.
3. What is your favorite day of the week, and why?  My favorite day of the week is Saturday because I get to be home with my family.
4. What item of clothing lives in your closet that you love and could never part with?
Hmm, - my candy stripping uniform from my days as a candy stripper, a sweat shirt I got when I was 12ish from Yellowstone with my name airbrushed on it, my shirt from the childrens hospital my mom saved and I now have and my vest from the days in Business Professionals of America.
5. What is your guilty pleasure?  Hmm, chocolate and watching the "Real Housewives" Orange County, Atlanta & now Beverly Hills
6. What would you consider to be your "dream job"?  To be a professional photographer or a hotel inspector.  I saw once on Oprah that this persons job was to go around the world and stay in fancy hotels and inspect them.  I mean really your job is to travel around the world and stay in lavish hotels....who wouldn't want that?
7. What is your favorite "sappy" movie? Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken - I don't know if it fits in the sappy category but it's definitely a chic flick and I love it!
8. What do you think is one of your gifts or talents?  To be creative, I love to draw, paint, photograph, craft & basically anything else where you get to be creative.

And my questions:
1. When was the last time your drove out of town, where & why?
2. Do you collect anything?
3. What song makes you happy every time you hear it?
4. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
5. What is the silliest prank you ever pulled on someone?
6. Do you wear pajamas to other places than your house?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
8. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
And I don't even know if 8 people actually read my blog so I am just putting this out there for anyone that reads this (Sharlee)....your tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment