Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mommy & Jaelee Evening

Jaelee and I got to have a girls night. Greg and Jayse went to a friends to watch football. I decided I wanted to enjoy a treat with her so we decided to make cookies so everyone could enjoy a treat. We went to the store and got all our ingredients. Before we started making the cookies we went on a walk. There is a canal down the road from us with this cute bridge and I wanted to walk down there and see it's photography location potential. The bridge turned out to be just ok but Jaelee loved being by the water and throwing in rocks. I had a great time watching her. We made it back to the house just before dark and got to work on our cookies. We made pumpkin chocolate chip (my favorite). She is such a good helper. She dumped all the ingredients, used the mixer and was the best taste tester.  While the cookies baked we watched the Little Mermaid.  It was a perfect night with my little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment