Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend - Friday

Friday we went to the lake.  It was so hot, I was so excited to enjoy warm weather while in Oregon.  We were there for most of the day and the kids all really enjoyed it.  Jenelle and I managed to escape for a minute and go on a hike to see a water fall, only when we got there it was not so much a waterfall as it was trickle of water but it was nice to hang out with her and talk.  I also got to see a huge snail, it was my first time seeing a real one in the wild.  When we got back Greg decided he was going to take a nap on an air mattress in the water.  He managed to get about an hour nap which was amazing to me considering all the commotion that was going on around him.  The lake was a lot of fun and I am pretty sure the kids could of stayed out there even longer if we would of let them.

(The twins playing the piano before we left for the lake)
After the lake we headed back out to the ocean to go crabbing.  We made foil dinners which are so yummy and all the kids played in the sand and around the doc.  The twins had a great day playing at the lake and skipped their nap so we didn't stay too long and went back and went to bed.  Greg though with one of his brothers stayed out until 4 a.m. I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment