Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Art in the Park & Family Photos

Sunday I went to the annual Art in the Park with one of my best friends and her little girl.  I took the twins and the stroller.  I was not about to let those to run around with all those people by myself.  We walked around and looked at all the crafts and art work.  I found some stuff I really liked and now have new ideas about some projects I want to do.  The twins were so well behaved.  They sat in their stroller and ate their little snakes and drank their little juice.  I let them out while we ate french fries and listened to some local music and they ran around like crazy people.  My sister, baby Jayden and her friend showed up later and we found a quiet little spot to let the kids run around at.  It was fun getting to hang out with the girls.  We don't do it often enough.
After Art in the Park we headed out to my moms to take family photos.  My brother is moving to Utah and Brandi is moving to Florida in June so I thought we better get some before everyone's gone cuz how knows when well all be together again.  We took the pictures at Celebration Park.  Here are a few and you can see more on my photography blog.
I love this one of Jaelee and my brother.  She looks like a little doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment