Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The visit to see Santa

I had decided that we were probably not going to go see Santa this year because last year was such a catastrophe.  But my sister wanted to take Jayden because it was his first Christmas and she wanted me to take his photo.  Since I was going with her anyway we figured we'd take the twins.  I have to say I was dreading it a little.  The twins hadn't had a nap and I just kept replaying last year in my head.  I didn't bother dressing them up or doing Jaelee's hair, that's how excited I was.  For those of you who don't remember this is our picture with Santa last year:

Luckily we didn't have to wait in line very long and Jayse seemed to be doing ok.  We let Jayden go first thinking if Jayse saw Jayden sit on Santas lap than maybe he would be ok with it.  Then we let Jaelee go, again thinking if Jayse saw her than maybe he would be ok with it.  Jaelee did fine even smiled.  Then Jayse, he didn't even want to go near Santa.  So Greg again guided him over there, Santa put his arms around Jayse and snap we got a picture.
 Another awesome memory and great picture for the books....

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh...so funny!! I love the pictures!! None of my kids liked to sit on Santa's lap, so yay for Jaelee!

    ReplyDelete