Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Swing Set

So I still haven't posted the twins birthday pictures and that is because I moved all of the pictures from my camera memory card to my external hard drive and deleted them off my camera and then my hard drive crashed.  The IT guy at my work is looking at it and is optimistic I can get all of my pictures and projects off but it's going to take some time.  So in the mean time I'll move on and hope that one day I can post about their party.

For their birthday my mom got the twins a new swing set.  It is pretty big and took Greg a week to put together.  Mostly it took that long because we have had lots of rain so he could only work on it in short bursts. He even woke up at 6:30 a.m. several days to work on it while it wasn't raining before he went to work.  I think he really enjoyed putting it together.  Anyway it's together now and the twins LOVE it.  We have spent a lot of time outside playing when the weather lets us.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment