Sunday, September 25, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Day 2: More Crabbing

Friday Greg took Braydon and Tyler out crabbing on the dock. The kids and I were going to go to a park. We got all ready and headed to the park but they feel asleep in the car so I just drove around so they could get a good sleep and I could get familiar with driving around Reedsport. After we did several loops around town I drove out to the dock to see how Greg and the boys were doing.

It was SUPER windy out there. I took a few pictures of them and headed back to the car. I went back to the house and grabbed sweatshirts for the boys and drove back to the dock. The kids had woken up at this point so we tried to take them out on the dock but it was so windy they couldn't even open their eyes with out watering. I decided it was better to just head back to town. They were hungry anyway so we went to McDonalds and had lunch. Greg stayed on the dock with the boys. He took them later to a gas station and bought them a lovely gas station lunch. The twins and I went to the grocery store to get our ingredients for dinner and headed back to the house. We spent a nice afternoon just hanging out.


No comments:

Post a Comment