Sunday, September 25, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Day 4: The Beach

On Sunday we went to the beach. It was fairly warm and the wind wasn't too bad. It was really foggy though.  I hadn't ever seen it on the beach during the day like that.  It looked pretty cool.  Greg was crabbing on the dock and the kids were playing in the water and sand.

My kids like to pretend like they are a dog and fetch sticks (or anything that can be thrown). Jaelee was playing fetch with this big stick.  They think it's fun.  After the kids had played for a little bit I wanted to get some pictures of them under the dock.  I bribed my kids to get pictures by telling them I would build sand castles with them when we were done with pictures.  I got some cute pictures and then the kids played in the water running away from the waves.  Then we built our sand castles.

A day at the beach is always fun and relaxing and was a perfect way to end our time in Oregon.




 
 
 

1 comment: