Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

After we built the ship I decided I needed to add a few things to the twins' costumes.  I knew it was going to be cold and I didn't want them to have to wear their coats and cover up their costumes so I added a pirate jacket.  Then we didn't have any boots for them that looked piratie so I made shoe covers out of felt that looked like boots.  Both turned out pretty good I thought.

On Halloween day the twins got to come to my work for desk or treat.  They get to go around to every ones desk and get candy.  It's fun and they get a lot of candy because they get to go around several times.  I brought the ship to work and it was a big hit.  My co-workers really liked it.


Then we went home and my friend and her little girl met us there.  At home I decided to use some of my face paint and draw a mustache on Jayse, I wasn't sure how he would like it because he is so picky about things but he loved it!  He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled huge.  When Greg got home he ran to him and said look dad I have a mustache like you.  Before we went trick or treating I tried to get a some pictures of the twins by their ship before we went trick or treating.  Then we were off.  Seeing them trick or treat this year was really cute.  They ran up to each door by themselves and rang the door bell.  They said trick or treat to everyone and loved doing it.  They got a lot of candy this year.
 




When we got home we still had quit a few trick or treaters to our house and the twins loved answering the door and handing out the candy.  Here are a few more pictures of them once we got home.
When it was time to wash of Jayse's mustache he cried.  He did not want it off but when I told him I could put another one on him tomorrow he let it get washed off.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment