Friday, November 4, 2011

October Stuff

Random catch up of some of the pictures I had on the camera of the stuff we've been doing. October is my favorite month but it's been a crazy month this year. I have been really busy with work and the twins were sick for the better part of 2 weeks (and by the way I am home from work right now because Jaelee was sick last night). Anyway we have still managed to do some fun things.

Jaelee has these two little dolls and she wanted her hair done like them.  So I braided her hair and she looked so cute.





  This picture is just because she wanted it taken....
 Getting to paint, they love it and made some really nice pictures.



Greg and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on the 21st.  We didn't have much planned.  Greg sent me these beautiful flowers at work (love my husband) and we went to our favorite restaurant for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment