Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Girls road trip to see Amy

Jaelee and I went with my best friends sister, Stephanie up to Lewiston/Clarkston to see Amy and her baby boy Ian.  It was a quick trip so I didn't take many pictures.  We left on a Friday night and met Amy in Grangeville to see her parents.  We visited for a while and then it was off to bed.  Saturday we made breakfast and hung out.  Jaelee went with Mary, Amy's mom to her preschool to feed the turtle and she came back with a new princess phone and pillow pet (which she sleeps with every night now)- thanks again Mary!  Then we all got in one vehicle and rode with Amy up to Clarkston.  She has just moved and lives in a new to her house.  Her and Kyle are doing a lot of work to the house and I was excited to see it.

We just hung out all day Saturday.  Amy and Stephanies cousin came by and her brother and girlfriend came by later that night for dinner.  It was nice to see her family that I haven't seen in a long time.

Sunday we went back to Grangville and Amy's sweet grandma gave me a cookbook she and Amy's aunt and put together.  It was so sweet.  I found a recipe in there for Monster Cookies and knew I had to try them one day.  The ingredients were in pounds not cups or table spoons.  Amy and I decided to make a half batch before Steph and I left.  It was a lot of fun and they were really good.

Jaelee and I had a lot of fun, so did Greg and Jayse at home.  They worked on our camper and hung out all weekend.  Can't wait to visit Amy again.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment