Monday, November 30, 2009

My Many Colored Days

I have been meaning to blog about my new project but haven't got to it yet. I have started something that I have seen online in blogs and on flickr. It's where you take a picture or pictures every day for a year. I have seen people do it with self portraits (that one is definitely not for me), with a single object, or with their children. I found this group on flickr where they just take a picture any picture for 365 days. So that is the one I decided to do. I take a lot of pictures of my kids anyway but I didn't want it to be of just my kids. I'll be putting a lot of pictures of the twins but I may put pictures of something I see that I liked, a stranger, a landscape.  I wanted to start this project to improve my photography skills and I think it is a cool way to document a year.  I only which I had done it a year ago and documented the twins first year because they change so fast.  You can visit my 365 pictures on My Flickr Photostream or there is a slide show on the side from my flickr pictures.  Here is the first picture to start the project.
365project

No comments:

Post a Comment