Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mommy & Jayse Date

Since I had spent so much time with Jaelee the weekend we went to WA I wanted to have a date with Jayse. He loves cars so much and every time he saw a preview for Cars 2 he got really excited. So I thought it would be fun to take him to see it in the theaters.

We went on a Wednesday night. Before we went to the theater we stopped at a gas station to get a drink and some candy. I think the prices for snacks at the theater are outrageous so I am one of those people that sneaks things in. They happened to have juice that had a car on it that went around the top. He was so happy with his juice. We got a few other treats and headed to the theater.
(note: he is in Jaelee's car seat, it's just what happened to be in my car at the time)
Outside of the theater I had to get a picture of Jayse and I. While we were walking up he saw the Cars logo in the window and he got so excited I had to get another picture of him. The whole time he had this giddy little smile on his face. It was so cute. I gave him our tickets to give to the theater ticket taker and he got a puzzle in return. The puzzle is pretty neat and he was sooo excited about it. When we got to the theater room we were the only ones in there. It was kinda neat, like we had our own private room just for the two of us.
The movie was good with a lot more action in this one.  I like the first Cars better but this one was good too.  Jayse seemed to like it and sat on my lap and watched the whole thing.  Thanks for going on a date with me Jayse, I really loved it!

1 comment:

  1. I love his huge smiles in front of the cars posters, so cute. I'm sure he was in heaven!

    ReplyDelete