Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Well I wanted to get caught up with blogging before I went to Alaska but I didn't so I'm going to try and get caught up again, so I can show off the photos I took while in Alaska.

For memorial day weekend we didn't do much because Greg had to work. One of the days the kids and I went to a park so I could get some pictures of them, which they didn't really want to do so I didn't get a whole bunch. Then we went across the street so the kids could ride their scooters and play by the fountain. The dress Jaelee is wearing is her favorite now.  She calls it her Cinderella dress and every day for the last month or 2 she will come home from the sitters and put it on, it's pretty cute.
Kinda hard to get a picture with me in it since I have to hold the camera out and try and aim it at us.
Glad I got a photo of Jayse and I because most of the time he doesn't want to be in pictures with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment