Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brandi Going Away

My sister was leaving for her move to Florida on Wednesday so Greg and I made her and Ryan dinner on Tuesday before they left.  A few of Brandi's friends came over and we hung out and took a few pictures.

I didn't have a good picture of just Jayden and I together so him and I went into the backyard and I tried to get a photo of us but I looked like crap from crying about my sister leaving and he just wanted to play.  Here are our best photos.
 
Then we went out to the front yard and got some pictures of the rest of us.
Brandi and Ryan left Wednesday morning for their long drive across the US.  We said our good byes before I went to work and it was super sad.  I cried, a lot.  Brandi and I have never been apart and now we both have kids so it was really hard to know she was moving across the country.  But on the bright side she has an awesome husband, is living in the sunny state of Florida and I get to take mini vacations to go and visit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment