Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pictures before the twins go to Utah for 2 weeks

Since my mom was up here for my sisters marriage we thought it would be a good time for her to take the twins back with her for a little while so Greg and I could do a few things together.  Before they left I wanted to get some cute pictures of them to look at while they were gone.  They were going to be gone for 2 weeks and that is the longest we have been with out them.  My mom was leaving the day after my sisters marriage so I took pictures of them after we got home from her dinner.  They weren't really into getting their picture taken so I did my new stand by - put them in Greg's old truck.  They love playing in it and there is only so far they can go.  Here are a few of my favorites.

I love how the pictures turned out and I am so glad I got them.  The twins left the next day with my mom for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment