Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brandi Got Married

Ryan got back on Thursday and he and Brandi were married on Monday July 18th at the court house.  Apparently court house weddings are becoming a tradition ;) - Me, my sister in law Jenelle & now Brandi.

My sister looked beautiful and Ryan looked very handsome in his blues.  The ceremony is very quick so in between dinner and the ceremony we went and took a few pictures at the park.  It was over 100 degrees.  We were all so HOT, I can't even imagine how hot Ryan was in his uniform, sizzling hot.  Oh and I had forgot my memory card for my camera at home and didn't have a chance to go get one before the ceremony started so I don't have any photos of that but I did take some with Ryan's phone.  After the ceremony I made a mad dash to store to get a memory card and ended up taking my brother on a few fun rides, as he was following me around in his car.

We finally made it to the park and got a few photos.  Here are some favorites.
 
After pictures we went to eat at a Japanese steak house.  They make the food on the grill in front of you so it's a lot of fun.  All of our family was able to make it to the dinner which was really nice.  You'll see from the pictures that Jaelee did not like the noise of them cooking on the grill.  She sat on my moms lap with her hands over here ears.

Congratulations Brandi, Ryan & Jayden.  I love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment