Friday, September 21, 2012

Four Generations Getting Pedicures

When we went to Alaska on the day the guys went fishing the girls were going to go get pedicures but we weren't able to.  I had my grandma all geared up to go, she's never had one before.

I felt like she needed to experience getting a pedicure so while my mom was in town I made an appointment for us all to get pedicures.  My grandma and Jaelee getting their first pedicures together.

It was one of those times that was just really cool, seeing four generations all experiencing something together.

The place was really great they treated everyone like queens.  Jaelee had a soda and some fruit snakes and this really cool pink chair that had lights in the water that changed colors.  I think everyone had a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment