Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bikes

I am getting a bike from my sister for my birthday.  It was on back order so it's been majorly late.  While the kids and I were shopping at thrift stores for old pictures frames that I could spray paint and put some of their art work in, I saw a couple of bikes there for $5.  I thought it would be nice for them to have bikes since I am getting one.  The next day with Greg with us we went back to the thrift store and got the bikes.  We had to get new tubes and add training wheels.  Greg took the bikes to his work put the tubes & training wheels on and then power washed them.

The twins couldn't even peddle the bikes at first.  But within one day they were cruising around the block.  We have gone out every night when we get home and gone around the block on their bikes. 

They are getting so big!




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment