Monday, February 20, 2012

Fun with Frames

Greg was working on some shelves for me and I knew I wanted to fill them full of frames with pictures of the kids and their art work. So I went to the thrift stores and found a whole bunch of the old wooden ones. I'm not particularly found of the wooden frames so I bought some black spray paint to paint them. I took the frames apart sanded the wood a bit and then took them outside and gave them a nice black spray coat then because I bought cheap spray paint I had to add a coat of gloss.   While they were drying a lady bug crawled across one.  The kids loved it and followed it everywhere.


 

After the frames were dry the kids and I had some fun taking pictures with the frames. Jayse wasn't feeling well but I still got a cute one of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment