Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stick People

Jaelee has been drawing little people like crazy lately. Her drawings are so cute. She draws mom, dad, Jayse, grandma and baby Jayden all the time. She gives everyone long hair and big eyes with stick legs and arms. I LOVE her drawings. I want to keep every single one of them and put them up on our walls.

She drew this one last night and I just had to share it. It is a picture of her and Jayse. This time she made sure she used a blue marker for the eyes, a black marker for the pupils and gave Jayse short hair. I brought it to work to show everyone her cute drawing. It was snowing out this morning so it got a little wet :(, hence the blur by Jaelee's eye.

Also last night I was playing with her hair and she said mom stop it.  I said but I like to play with your hair and she said "Mom my hair is not a toy, it's my hair."  What do you say to that?  She is just so smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment