Saturday, February 4, 2012

Christmas

Christmas Jaelee woke up first and I let her go through her stocking.  Jayse woke up w a little while later and he went through his stocking.  We let the kids open one present and then we waited for grandpa to get back from church before we opened up the rest.  Greg made me wait to open my present and I was dying to open it because he ordered it online and had it shipped to his parents and normally he is terrible at keeping secrets, so I couldn't wait to see what he got me.


 
 
A picture by the tree before opening presents.  When I opened mine I saw that Greg got me a kindle fire and I screamed because the entire way over I was whining that I wanted one and it would be so nice to have one to read a book on our long trips.  It was a GREAT surprise and I have been addicted to it since.
 
Later that evening we went to Brian's families.  The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and seeing all their Christmas presents.  We ate another D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S dinner.
Jaelee was so cute she borrowed some of McKenzie's shoes & then she saw the boys all wearing hats so she went and asked grandpa for his and put it on.  Later she was back in heels and borrowing a pretty dress.
 Thanks to all the Thorntons for a great Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment